cakhiatvhd3.com cakhia tvhd

Sixteen year old footballer Bảo sets record in Hoàng Anh Gia Lai’s win in V.League 1_giao hữu u23 dubai-cakhiatvhd3.com cakhia tvhd

At 16 years eight months and 12 days Trần Gia Bảo is the youngest player ever to be registered in giao hữu u23 dubai

Sixteen year old footballer Bảo sets record in Hoàng Anh Gia Lai’s win in V.League 1_giao hữu u23 dubai

Câu trả lời hay nhất

At 16 years eight months and 12 days Trần Gia Bảo is ̉osetsrecord inHoàgiao hữu u23 dubaithe youngest player ever to be registered in the national premier league.

Football

Trần Gia Bảo celebrates his first V.League 1 goal scored for Hoàng Anh Gia Lai against Quảng Nam on September 17. Photos courtesy of VPF

HÀ NỘI — Sixteen-year-old Trần Gia Bảo set a new record in national football, when he played and then scored in Hoàng Anh Gia Lai's 4-0 win over Quảng Nam in the V.League 1's first round on Sunday.

Playing away from home didn't seem a big problem for former champions Hoàng Anh Gia Lai, who made a bold impression with their strong and effective attacks from the outset.

Newcomer Marciel Silva scored a double in his V.League 1 debut. The Brazilian needed only three minutes to find the back of Quảng Nam's net. He took the second goal after a close-range header ten minutes after the break.

Veteran defender Châu Ngọc Quang's successful header was sandwiched between Silva's goal.

Hoàng Anh Gia Lai win 4-0, to top the ranking table after the first round.

Quang was then replaced by teenager Bảo in the 73rd minute, marking a brilliant start for the striker. He broke the off-side trap and defeated goalkeeper Nguyễn Văn Công in added time, wrapping up the biggest win of the first round for Hoàng Anh Gia Lai which temporally topped the ranking table.

At 16, Bảo is the youngest player ever to be registered in the national premier league, while he becomes the youngest ever player to score a goal in the tournament.

The old record was held by Nguyễn Công Thành of Đồng Tháp when he scored in the V-League 2015 at age 17.

“I am really happy with the first goal in V.League. Thank everyone for helping and supporting me," said Bảo who is known as the 'Yamal of Việt Nam'.

"The first match is always difficult but I have tried my best. This goal will be a strong push for me for later matches.

"My coaches and seniors reminded me a lot during training. They worry a lot because it is my first match but I was confident that I can do my job. Playing in the V.League 1 is really a dream for me and many young players.

"I will have to work harder, ten times more than others because I am still young and the road is long ahead," he said.

Trained at Hoàng Anh Gia Lai Football Accademy, Bảo proved his talent and was a key member of Hoàng Anh Gia Lai's junior team and the national U15, U16 and U17 squads.

He captained Hoàng Anh Gia Lai to win silver of the 2024 National U17 Football Championship. Attending the recent Peace Cup 2024 in China, Bảo and teammates helped Việt Nam won 3-0 over Uzbekistan and 1-0 over Japan.

Hoàng Anh Gia Lai will return home and host Sông Lam Nghệ An in the second match on September 23 in Pleiku City.

Bảo might have chance to play in this match before he joins the national U17 squad for a training camp in preparation for the AFC U17 Asian Cup™ 2025 Qualifiers.

He is one of seven strikers called to the team which is taking part in training Hà Nội until September 29. They will then transfer to for a training session in Japan from September 30 to October 10, before coming back home for the competition held on October 23-27 in Phú Thọ Province. VNS

cakhiatvhd3.com cakhia tvhd » Sixteen year old footballer Bảo sets record in Hoàng Anh Gia Lai’s win in V.League 1_giao hữu u23 dubai
Chia sẻ với:
赞(1)

Bình luận